Sunday 26 April 2015

ABOUT ME



Welcome to my beauty blog! 

My name's Ama and I love makeup so I decided to start this blog!

I've been watching YouTube makeup/beauty tutorials for years now and my main interests were the makeup reviews. I decided to start up this blog as I love buying and trying out makeup, skin and hair products and would love to share my opinions on different products.

I will also blog about makeup products, skin care and hair care products; not just reviews but recommendations and favourites.  

For references about my skin tone shade in different makeup items are listed below. I also have oily/combination skin.

LIQUID FOUNDATION:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid ~ NW47
Mary Kay Timewise Matte Wear ~ Bronze 7

POWDER FOUNDATION:
Sleek Suede Effect Pressed Powder ~ SE03
Mary Kay Mineral Powder ~ Bronze 2 (Lighter than my skin tone)
Maybelline Fit Me ~ 315 (Used to set my under eye makeup, few shades lighter than my skin tone)

BB CREAM:
Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm ~ 804 Dark (Slightly darker than my skin tone)

CONCEALER:
Maybelline Fit Me ~ 30
LA Girl Pro Conceal ~ Beautiful Bronze
Beauty Forever Pro Conceal ~ 106
Makeup Revolution ~ MC 11 Dark

CONTOUR KIT:
Sleek Face Contour Kit ~ Dark 886

***All makeup, skincare or hair care products (or any other product) mentioned anywhere on my beauty blog are purchased by myself unless stated or marked with an (*)

Stay pretty

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment