Wednesday 24 June 2015

THE BODY SHOP INSTA BLUR

MAKEUP REVIEW: THE BODY SHOP ALL-IN-ONE INSTABLUR
 
 
 HEY DOLLS! Back to my regular blog posts finalllly, apologies for being inconsistent!
Blurrrrrr it all out! Today I'm reviewing the Body Shop All-In-One InstaBlur (universal shade baby!) I'm not actually sure if this is classified as a primer or some sort of corrector. I personally use it as a 'corrector' on top of my primer! This product gurlllll (or boy), go and purchase it! Just a bit of background information: I have oily/combination skin as you may know if you've read my blog posts. Now my forehead, nose and eyelid get oily during the warmer seasons my cheeks and chin are normal (winter: dry) however some days my whole face just becomes oily or some days it will just be a combination of oily/normal or oily/dry. For ways on how to combat oily skin click right here!

It says that it is a 5-action perfector (however it doesn't state on the packaging what the exact 5 actions are). I tested this out on the back of my hands in the store and I was actually amazed...like it actually blur's out your skin. Apparently when you've applied this you do not need to put an instagram filter on, forgot who told me but you know! The Body Shop advertises it as "Get Photo Perfect Skin In An Instant" - I apply this around my nose, around my eyes, forehead, and a little bit on my chin mainly where I have pores, blackheads and whiteheads.

PROS
- Blurs out my pores (I have small pores)
- Keeps my face shine-free and matte (OILY SKIN FRIENDLY YAS)
- Smells decent
- Only a little is needed

CONS
- Unfortunately, as much as I adore this product it doesn't last all day long - I come home looking pretty average and not completely 'blurred' out
- Small tube (25ml)
- The consistency of the actual product is strange not sure I like it
 
Overall rating: 7.5/10, I really like the product! I think it does blur out your face for a short amount of hours and it might seem a little bit pricey for the small tube however you really do need a little bit. I do not recommend you put it all over your face only apply to your problem areas (deep pores, spots, redness, t zone area etc)
 
You can purchase it here for £14 ~ ALSO if you're on the O2 mobile network O2 Priority do quite a few promotions with The Body Shop I think I managed to get 40% off the original price once! Or The Body Shop online website usually do really good promotions!
 
Stay Blurred! Stay Pretty!
 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment