Monday 25 May 2015

HOW TO: BRONZED SUMMER GODDESS

GLO GIRL!

In this HOW TO I'll be showing you guys what products are needed to make you a GLOW girl and give you that perfect Summer Goddess bronzed look. I'll also be telling you the application guidelines and swatches! WOC FRIENDLY!


 

Products used: Maybelline New York - Dream Bronze BB - Medium/Deep
Creightons - Bronze Ambition Glow'N'Go - Instant Tan Matte
Sleek - Face Contour Kit - Dark 886
MUA - Merged Trio Eyeshadow - Emotions

1. Start with your skin care regime! Good skin = Flawless/Smooth makeup. Want to achieve better skin in 7 days? Read my Magnitone blog post here. & if you want to combat your oily skin, read my blog post on tips and reviews of different products here!

2. 
Self-tanning gives lighter complexions a dark, bronzed finish...and it does exactly the same thing on darker complexions! Apply this to your cleansed skin rubbing it in to ensure a smooth and even coverage. I use this for my face as my neck is already slightly darker than my face, I do not need to apply this to my neck. WAIT until the lotion is fully absorbed before you begin makeup application. Avoid contact with your eyes, do not use on broken or irritated skin & keep out of direct sunlight when drying. Purchase here ~ £5.00 

3. Wait, wait, wait for that tan to absorbbbb and release your inner goddess glow!

4.
This product really does excite me. When I saw it in Superdrug I couldn't walk past it I had to purchase it! This has SPF 25 and it claims it's a '8-in-1 Beauty Balm Sunkissed glow Perfector'. Apply a thin layer to skin, you can apply this with Real Techniques stippling brush, personally I use any flat foundation brush (Eco Tools/Mary Kay or Real Techniques) to evenly distribute the product. It says you can use it with or without a moisturiser but I do use a moisturiser (as part of my skin care regime). Purchase Here ~ £6.99 

5. 
This highlighter gives me LIFEEE. Personally this is the ONE for me. I use the golden shimmer just above my cheek bones as a highlighter. I apply this either with my Barry M's blush brush or Hema dan brush. You can put as little or as much as you want, the pigmentation is absolutely lush! Depending on how much GLO you want depends on how much layers you put on! Purchase Here ~ £6.49

6. 
This part it optional girls. This is actually an eyeshadow trio palette. However, the Gold bronze colour is life guys! Just adding a little bit of it over the Sleek Highlighter just tops it off. I just use a clean finger to gently pat it around the area's I want extra glow. Purchase Here ~ £2.50

I wore this bronzed up look for my birthday. My eye makeup was done by an upcoming MUA: Stacey! Watch out for future blog posts with her details! My eye makeup was: a gold/bronzed eye makeup and Red Cherry lashes in #WSP. 

SWATCHES! (With Flash





Stay Bronzed! Stay Pretty!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment